Monday, February 05, 2007

Extreme Makeover

Okay, it wasn't all that extreme, but I thought it was time to rejuvenate this blog and, with the new year, make a REAL attempt at keeping it going...now if people would just comment! I'm not totally set on the new layout, I think it looks too pink. The big news of the day is that we had a COLD day.

Not quite as fun as a snow day, but still wonderful. The only problem is that I really have to do the homework I didn't do over the weekend because I was counting on a day off today anyway...and it really is too cold to go outside. But I have two frees tomorrow so I will probably watch DH dvds today instead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am blinded...by PINK.

love, s

PyroFirePower said...

Awness. <3 When are you coming for the West Wing DVDs tomorrow? Cause I got work!